My Cart (0)
- $47.99 CAD5-HTP Supreme' is a synergistic formula of 5-hydroxytryptophan and vitamin B6 for supporting overall neurotransmitter metabolism by providing precursors of serotonin. 5-HTP supplements readily enters the blood brain barrier, however conversion into serotonin requires the co-factor vitamin B6, which is included in this formula. 5-HTP Supreme may be used during the day to support healthy mood or appetite or at bedtime to support sleep.According to research, taking 5-HTP supplements allows for weight loss without dieting, reduces appetite, reduces cravings for carbohydrates, improves mood, helps diabetics to stay on their diets, improves fibromyalgia symptoms, reduces frequency and severity of headaches and even helps protein digestion.Each capsule contains:Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 20mg5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) 100mgTake one capsule per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- From: $12.97 CADAndrographis paniculata (Andrographis) is a bitter tasting herb that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antimalarial and immune stimulating properties. It is a highly useful herb in the treatment of Lyme disease especially when cardiac or arthritic symptoms predominate. Andrographis crosses the blood-brain barrier where it exerts an anti-spirochetal and calming effect.This tincture was prepared at 1:4 ratio with 60% pharmaceutical grade alcohol using a whole herb extraction process that produces a highly bioavailable and potent final product.Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) is available in 5 different sizes.Suggested dosage will vary for each person. Use caution, start low and gradually increase as tolerated. Consult your health care provider to determine the proper dose for your needs.
- From: $12.97 CADArtemesia annua (Sweet Annie) is an anti-parasitic herb with anti-microbial actions as well. It is very commonly used in the treatment of Babesia although some physicians used it for Lyme as well. Reduced frequency and intensity of Herx reactions have been seen when taking Artemesia annua.This tincture was prepared at 1:4 ratio with 50% pharmaceutical grade alcohol using a whole herb extraction process that produces a highly bioavailable and potent final product.Artemesia annua (Sweet Annie) is available in 5 different sizes.Suggested dosage will vary for each person. Use caution, start low and gradually increase as tolerated. Consult your health care provider to determine the proper dose for your needs.
- From: $12.97 CADAstragalus membranaceous (Astragalus) is primarily an immunomodulatory and adaptogen herb. It is recommended in early-disseminated Lyme or other co-infections especially when fatigue, night sweats or palpitations are present. It is recommended to those living in Lyme-endemic areas for preventative immune support.This tincture was prepared at 1:4 ratio with 60% pharmaceutical grade alcohol using a whole herb extraction process that produces a highly bioavailable and potent final product.Astragalus membranaceous (Astragalus) is available in 5 different sizes.Suggested dosage will vary for each person. Use caution, start low and gradually increase as tolerated. Consult your health care provider to determine the proper dose for your needs.
- $57.99 CADBerberine HCl has demonstrated significant activity against bacteria, yeasts, fungus and parasites. Berberine HCl also has been shown to be supportive of healthy blood sugar levels as well as supporting normal blood lipid levels. Berberine HCl shows significant benefits for cardiovascular health and the prevention of neurodegenerative conditions.BIOFILMS. Berberine HCl extracts and decoctions have demonstrated significant antimicrobial activity against a variety of organisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoans, helminths, and chlamydia. Thus, not surprisingly the current predominant clinical use of berberine includes bacterial diarrhea, intestinal parasite infections, and ocular trachoma infections. The Textbook of Natural Medicine indicates its pharmacological activities as antibiotic, immunostimulatory, anticonvulsant, sedative, hypotensive, uterotonic, cholerectic and carminative.In addition to these actions, it has also demonstrated benefits in the regulation of blood sugar, in decreasing lipids, in the modulation of blood pressure and recently has been designated as a beneficial component in the management of Alzheimers diseaseAs an antibacterial compound, berberine has demonstrated effectiveness against a broad spectrum of bacteria, yeasts, fungus and parasites. Bacterial susceptibility to Berberine includes Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Eschericha coli, Shigella boydii, Vibrio cholerae, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis.Yeasts and fungal susceptibility includes Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Microsporum gypseum, Cryptococcus neoformans, and Sporotrichum schenkii; while parasitic susceptibility, includes Entamoeba histolytica, and Giardia lamblia are susceptible to Berberine HCl. Its mechanism of action is thought to result in part due its characteristic structure, that of a planar cationic molecule. This structural arrangement enables it to intercalate the DNA structure, similar in fashion to the mechanism of ethidium bromide.Ingredients:Berberine HCl 500 mgNMI-Cellulose, capsule shell (gelatin and water) magnesium stearate (vegetable source).Suggestion: One (1) capsule each day or as recommended by your health care practitioner.Safety: Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women.
- From: $12.97 CADBidens pilosa (Bidens) is an anti-microbial and anti-parasitic that also has neuro-protective properties and an affinity to the mucus membranes (digestive, respiratory or urogenital tract). It is most commonly used for Babesia infection.This tincture was prepared at 1:4 ratio with 65% pharmaceutical grade alcohol using a whole herb extraction process that produces a highly bioavailable and potent final product.Bidens pilosa (Bidens) is available in 5 different sizes and all sizes include a dropper.Suggested dosage will vary for each person. Use caution, start low and gradually increase as tolerated. Consult your health care provider to determine the proper dose for your needs.
- $29.99 CADBio D Mulsion is a Vitamin D Microemulsified liquid dropper that is used for complete uptake and absorption of Vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol. Bio D Mulsion offers 1,000 IU per drop and contains no preservatives.
- $115.00 CADMany neurological, autoimmune, and intracellular systemic challenges are complicated by the presence of biofilm infections. In these conditions, treatment is often more challenging as biofilm-generating pathogens can hide within the central nervous system, fatty tissues, or within the cells themselves. Biocidin LSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin straight into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support. Lyme-literate practitioners appreciate Biocidin LSF for its enhanced intracellular uptake as demonstrated in our research.SUGGESTED USAGE 1-3 pumps daily. Begin with 1 pump, gradually increase to 3 pumps per day or as directed. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. Can be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. As with regular Biocidin', begin slowly and gradually increasing per tolerance to avoid detoxification reactions. Ask your health care professional when starting any new supplement.BEGINNING USAGE FOR SENSITIVE INDIVIDUALSMix 1 pump with 5 oz of water. Each oz of the diluted mixture contains 1 drop of Biocidin LSF. Start with 1 tsp of the diluted mixture the first dose, hold under the tongue for 30 seconds. If no strong reaction is felt, take another tsp in 3 hours, for a total of 3 tsp the first day. The following day repeats the same way, gradually increasing the amount of mixture taken per tolerance. Work up to using the entire 5 oz of the mixture in one day. Very sensitive persons use 10 oz of water for a greater dilution.
- $95.99 CADBiocidin' is a synergistic combination of botanical medicines, which targets the entire GI tract, and supports microbiome balance for healthy digestion and elimination. The botanicals also have systemic applications in microbial challenges wherever they occur. Independent laboratory testing has concluded that Biocidin' has broad reaching effects, including addressing biofilms. 1-5 drops, 1-3 times per day or as directed. To decrease detoxification reactions, increase very gradually from 1 drop a day up to 5 drops three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Not for use during pregnancy. Ask your healthcare professional when starting any new supplement.CHILDREN USAGE 1 - 2 drops of liquid per 10 lbs. of body weight per day, divided into 2 - 3 doses. May be diluted in liquid or food.
- From: $14.97 CADOur Buhner's CSA Formula contains equal parts of Cryptolepis, Sida and Alchornea. This blend was originally designed by herbalist Steven Harrod Buhner for the treatment of Babesia infection. Combining the three herbs together is thought to have a synergistic effect against babesia, however, the herbs are also available individually. If using a single herb to treat babesia infection, we would recommend either Sida or Cryptolepis.The herbs within the Buhner's CSA Formula were prepared at 1:4 ratio.Buhner's CSA Formula is available in 5 different sizes.Suggested dosage will vary for each person. Use caution, start low and gradually increase as tolerated. Consult your health care provider to determine the proper dose for your needs.
- From: $12.97 CADBuhner's Immune Remodulation Blend has been designed based on the research of herbalist Stephen Harrod Buhner in his book, Healing Lyme, 2nd Edition.Balancing immune function is a vital part of the process of recovering from chronic Lyme disease, co-infections and mold biotoxins. These infections each have a suppressive effect on the body's innate immune response, which allows these infectious organisms a higher chance of surviving and spreading further into the body.It is well known that treatments that are solely aimed at eradicating the infection often do not work to bring about a complete recovery. Supporting the immune system back to balance is essential. However, over-stimulating the immune response with particular herbs can be detrimental. Balance is key.The botanical term 'immune-modulation' implies that certain herbs have the ability to assist the body in regaining a balanced immune response. They gently support immune activity when it is low and can also slow down activity when it is too high. These herbs are the most appropriate choices when tick-borne infections are present.The immune-modulating herbs in the blend include: Astragulus, Cats's Claw, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Siberian ginseng and Licorice. The ratios of each herb match the recommendations of Stephen Harrod Buhner.
- From: $12.97 CADBuhner's Remyelination Blend has been designed based on the research of herbalist Stephen Harrod Buhner in his book, Healing Lyme, 2nd Edition.The Lyme spirochete loves to hide in nerve tissue where is very commonly evokes neurological symptoms. Myelin is a fat and protein-rich insulating layer (commonly referred to as a sheath) that protects nerves and enhances their speed and ability to communicate to adjacent neurones. Myelin is found protecting the neurons within the brain, spinal cord and in the larger nerves throughout the body.It is thought that infectious organisms that cause chronic Lyme and Bartonella can adversely effect the cells that make up the myelin sheath, which might explain the electric sensations, tremors, nerve pain, brain fog/forgetfulness, personality changes and many other neurological symptoms.The remyelination herbs in this blend include: Salvia miltiorrhiza (Red Sage), Uncaria rhynchophylla (Gou Teng or Chinese Cat's Claw), Withania somnifera (Ashwaganda) and Eupatorium perfoliatum (Boneset). The ratios of each herb match the recommendations of Stephen Harrod Buhner.